9 Top Rated ATV 4 Wheelers For Kids To Surprise Them With This Christmas
Christmas is not far away and most of us are thinking about gifts for children. How about some cool four wheelers which sound pricey ones but are great true fun rides and gifts for kids. Kids love off roaders to drive and enjoy thrill while taking rides.
We all know that most of the latest four wheelers come with all the necessary safety features. There are others which are do not, as a result they may impose grave danger to their health. We have reviewed some of the top rated 4 wheeler ATVs which you can read about briefly and choose the one which is more suitable for your kid.
#9 Razor Dirt Quad
Razor Dirt Quad is a new and advanced with latest features and tons of useful features. It has on and off button on its top. Just on the top of the razor dirt quad. It is highly recommended for children above age 8 or more. It can carry the weight of up to 120 pounds, absorbs shocks and gives you a smooth ride on bumpy and uneven roads.
If your child is lighter the battery can last even longer. Its battery hugely depends on the weight. It comes with a metal drive train with throttle, brakes and is going to take some time for the beginners to drive it. It’s mainly due to its advanced mechanism and is more of an ATV ride for your kid.
- It’s not any lesser fun for adults as well
- The tires are made of rubber not plastic
- You don’t have to hire someone to assemble it. It’s pretty easy to assemble.
- Driving for kids takes some time as its wheel requires some real power
#8 Pulse Performance Products ATV Quad
This Pulse Performance ATV Quad is highly suitable for children of 8 years. It’s design is very beautiful and can run at least 5 miles/hour with the help of a hand bar to regulate its speed. For super grip the rubber tires are used which is a leap forward from ordinary quads available on market these days.
- The grip is twisty which is easy to control
- Rubber tires are used for extra power and feel like a real 4×4
- The seat is padded which helps in giving smooth and unhinged sitting even on bumpy roads
- Battery lasts not more than 5 hours.
#7 Kids Trax Marvel Spiderman Infinity Toddler ATV
The kids are going to thank you for this Toddler ATV due to its affinity with spiderman. It adores kids’ tracks. It has fine graphics and a theme with amazing colors which depicts Spiderman, our national super hero.
The plastic webbing on the front and sides makes it a pure spiderman ride. The tires have rubber strips and the kids can accelerate it via foot pedal. The kids from ages 3-5 would love this little ATV which can hold a weight of 60 pounds.
LED lights work fine which create great effect with the horn and sound of the engine. It’s foot pedal gives you real experience and it runs at 2.5 mph no matter whether it goes forward or backwards.
It has its own charger and the battery charges on 6-volts.
- Very reliable for small kids with controls and limited powering
- Comes with working LED lights
- Battery charges on 6-volts
- Its durability is questionable
#6 Rosso Motors Kids – A Quad 4 Wheeler
If you are expecting a demolition Derby, Rosso Motors Quad 4 Wheeler is your just that. Any Tom or Suzy can use this and would love to drive like a real pro this beautiful Quad 4 Wheeler.
It has a 3-part bumper on the Titan outdoor 24 V White Mini which can absorb any shock of any impact.
It has front brakes and can attain a speed of 10 mph. It has also parental speed controls that you can set according to your liking. It’s suitable for kids of 3-8 years or even more. The kids will love to ride this ATV in their own backyard and would not contain their happiness for days.
The disc brake-system and 3 speed controls which ensure safety.
It has great suspension which can absorb any shock which is a big plus.
- Real good ATV
- Disc Brake system
- Parental safety controls
#5 Tao Tao Boulder Kids 4 Wheeler
This Tao Tao Boulder 4 wheeler for kids come factory fitted and you are not supposed to take pains assembling it. It is gas powered and can attain the speed of 5-35 mph. It can carry up to 100lbs of weight.
The good thing is anyone of any age can ride this boulder 4 wheeler which is a great relief for adults who long to ride an ATV.
- It comes fully assembled
- It can carry up to 100 lbs.
- There is no reverse function
#4 Power Wheels Green Dune Racer
This 12-volt power wheel green dune racer is a real solid ATV by Fisher Price. It works on electric power and is quite a champ in its domain. Green Dune can bear up to 130 lbs of weight so putting two kids on it is quite easy. It can smoothly rush through muddy puddles and ruts. Its ground grip is amazing as it sits very low on the road. There is no dashboard on it so kids of any age can ride it.
Since it comes cheap on pocket, it does not come with safety belts. The manufacturers claim it is suitable for kids of ages 7-8. It’s quite an offroader with the speed of 2 to 2.5 mph.
- It has lock out controls which is a big advantage
- Foot control pedals can give kids easy controls
- The sturdy frame made from steel ensures its durability
- The brakes are power locked
- The tires are made from plastic which is a big negative
- There are no safety belts or cushions so the kids may get harmed easily
#3 Sonora 24V Pink Mini
The Bowen Pink Sonora mini is quite a catch for older children due to its enticing color scheme and design. Its frame can hold up to 150 pounds so from kids to adults, anyone would like to ride this beauty.
The 12-volt batteries are used which is quite a power to carry older kids and young adults and propel the riders safely. Its one of those ATV which have the fastest charging feature. It is paired with front and rear suspension to strike the right balance. It does not come assembled. You would have to assemble it yourself or ask someone to do it for you.
- It is very comfortable due to its huge size
- It charges quickly as compared to other models
- Great front and rear suspension system
- Anyone can ride it
- It does not come assembled which is quite a challenge to DIY.
#2 X-Pro 125
X-Pro 125 is powered with a high power , 4-stroke engine that gives it power to run at the speed of 35 mph. It’s definitely not a toy that a small kid can use. Parental guidance is highly advised evern for children between 8-10 years.
It has three basic goods such as automatic transmission, sturdy steel frame and a remote stop feature that ensure safety.
It has a convenient starting button and luggage carriers at its rear and front. If you are a young adult you can ride it with your friends and go camping.
- Automatic transmission is a big plus for entry level riders as they can easily keep an eye on trail due to hand operated clutch.
- Electric start provides even more convenience
- Its engine is air-cooled so it prevents heating automatically
- It could be a big challenge for kids as it has the power to roar on tracks
#1 Peg Perego Polaris Outlaw ATV
This electric Peg Perego Polaris Outlaw ATV is totally an outlaw with two speeds and the unique color. It is powered via a 12-volt battery which is similar to a big ATV for adults. Its wheel take a good grip on grass, muddy puddles and rough terrains. It’s surprisingly suitable for kids from ages 3-7 and can hold up to 85 lbs.
It can attain the speed of 2.5-5 mph which is even a safer way to ensure kids safety.
- It does not come assembled but is very easy to DIY
- The speed can function the same for reverse as it does for forward
- Second gear lockout is a good feature
- The safety is questionable